This plug-in gives FileMaker Pro the power to automatically change printers, set optional printing attributes, coordinate large and complex print procedures and switch between various types of printers/drivers such as: inkjet, laser, label, and PDF. By using the Change Printer plug-in your users can save time and frustration by not having to search for particular printers based on what they are printing.
What is new in this release:
- This plug-in is confirmed compatible with FileMaker Pro 13-14 for Mac, 32-bit and FileMaker Pro 15 for Mac, 64-bit
- Confirmed compatibility with Mac OS X 10.11
What is new in version 22.214.171.124:
- This plug-in is now verified compatible with Mac OS X 10.9 - 10.11, in 32- and 64- bit mode
- Resolved an issue in which FileMaker would crash when shutting down or disabling the plug-in on Mac OS X 10.9 and FileMaker Pro 14, 64-bit
- Update Demo user interface
What is new in version 126.96.36.199:
- FileMaker 14 32-bit and 64-bit compatible
- The plug-in will run in the bit mode you have selected to use for FileMaker Pro.
- This plug-in is verified compatible with FileMaker0 Pro 12-14 and Macintosh 10.7-10.10 and may work with earlier versions
- Deprecated demo files for FileMaker 11 or earlier
- Updated Developer's Guide
What is new in version 188.8.131.52:
Resolved an issue in the Change Printer sub-application in Yosemite where a wrong version of FileMaker will be selected when attempting to change the printer.
What is new in version 184.108.40.206:
- Added support for Mac Yosemite OS X 10.10
- Updated background process to be compatible with OSX Yosemite GUI print dialog.
FileMaker Pro 10 - 13
This fully functional demo file is useable for 30 days. However, the demo will expire 2 hours from opening your FileMaker application. To reset please close and reopen your FileMaker application