Paying off debt can be a daunting task. Let Chronicle help. It assists you by keeping track of your progress as you pay your bills. Watch your home loan decrease or your credit card bills evaporate. Chronicle remembers your payment history for each bill, including confirmation numbers and scanned or downloaded receipts, so you can quickly find and view them for reference or proof of payment. Chronicle analyzes your payments by month and year and displays the information for you graphically. Plus, it averages your payments so you can better budget for bills that fluctuate, like utilities or credit cards. The sortable overview screen shows, at a glance, when each bill is due. Colorful icons alert you when a bill is overdue, due soon, or due in the future. With a couple clicks, you can log payments or make payments online.
What is new in this release:
- FIXED: An issue that could result in deleted bills re-appearing.
- FIXED: Issue where February appeared missing the last week in calendar view.
What is new in version 5.6.2:
- NEW Feature: Skip Next Payment: Skip the next payment for a bill if you owe nothing in the current cycle.
- FIXED: A hang that could occur when auto-logging was enabled.
- FIXED: Improved view of log payment screen on Yosemite.
- FIXED: Today indicator on calendar was hard to see, especially on Yosemite.
- FIXED: In some cases, with weekend avoidance turned on, bills that repeat twice a month would not adjust due date after a payment is logged.
- FIXED: A few interface typos.
- FIXED: Adjusted shortcut for switching bills (now Command - Option - Shift - Arrow).
What is new in version 5.6.1:
This is a minor update to correct a couple bugs in the last update.