From the makers of EarthDesk, Cinematica lets you manage your video library in great detail, keeping track of dozens of properties for each and every file. Sort and search by multiple criteria simultaneously, such as genre, studio, program, season and episode, as well as by technical properties including resolution, aspect ratio, frame rate, and video codec. Cinematica even has a unique secondary filter that lets you further refine your search based on a selected property. Cinematica uniquely imports and catalogs video files quietly in the background so you can keep working, and lets you customize collection icons so that you can find the video you are looking for instantly. Cinematica also utilizes smart collections to quickly and efficiently catalogue all of your video files into groups. Written 100% in Cocoa, this smart and distinctive video management system will help you get organized and stay organized. Simply drag and drop video files and let Cinematica do the rest.
What is new in this release:
Adds support for OS X 10.11 (El Capitan).
What is new in version 2.4.2:
Adds support for moving files to a new hard drive.
Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
What is new in version 2.4:
- Filenames are now directly represented in the "Name" field. Changing a filename in the Finder will be reflected in Cinematica and vice versa.
- Changing the name of a file and then reimporting it will no longer result in a duplicate entry.
- Several minor bug fixes and improvements.
What is new in version 2.3.1:
- Fixes a bug that could casuse the main window to not open on OS X 10.10 (Yosemite).
What is new in version 2.0:
- Redesigned GUI.
- Cinematica is now document-based and supports multiple libraries.
- Organize playlists in hierarchical folders.
- Generates a storyboard for each video showing thumbnail images spaced throughout the duration of the file.
- User-defined fields
- Support AV Foundation and FFmpeg importers
Watermark, 25 file limit.