Cisdem DuplicateFinder offers a accurate way to find and delete all duplicate files. With this tool you can scan both computer drives and folders located on external devices, as well as Apple applications like iPhoto, iTunes, and Mail. Providing smart scanning algorithms, the program can find and remove duplicate files in batches, save hard drive space and speed up your Mac to the most. Powerful Scanning Engine - Regardless of file names, it can quickly find the true duplicate files with Precise detection of duplicates via MD5 value check-sum algorithm . - Easily remove duplicates from Apps including iTunes, Photos and Mail. - Fully support to scan and find duplicate files from Internal Mac hard drives and External storage. - When scanning you can stop at any time and DuplciateFinder will show the instant result. - Blacklist certain folders to ensure they are never scanned. - Enable to exclude particular file types to scan. - Show the creation time of duplicate files. - Fully compatible with macOS Sierra. Multiple filter and removal - Clearly show duplicate files in both pie chart and tab view. - specify the filter depending on the duplicate size. - Support One-click auto selection/deselection of all duplicates at ease. - Support setting sorts for duplicate files by size, file, name or file count. - Support full screen so you can locate and preview duplicate files in ease. - Move duplicate to trash or erase them completely. - Enable to remove files to specified folder.
What is new in this release:
- 1. Improve the performance of finding duplicate files in external hard drive.
- 2. Fix some minor bugs.
What is new in version 3.5.1:
- 1. Enable to remove files to specified folder.
- 2. Enable to exclude particular file types to scan.
- 3. Show the creation time of duplicate files.
- 4. Fully compatible with macOS Sierra.
- 5. Fix some minor bugs.
What is new in version 3.2:
- 1. Improve the efficiency to search and delete thousands of duplicate files.
- 2. Enable stretch search result list to see full names of files.
What is new in version 3.1.0:
- 1. Optimize the performance of duplicate photos search.
What is new in version 3.0.0:
1. Brand-new UI
2. Support stopping at any time when scanning.
3. Removing duplicates from apps, including iPhoto and iTunes.
4. One-click to select/deselect of all duplicates at ease.
5. Support full screen.
6. Show and classify duplicate files in tab view.
7. Preview files with Quick Look.
8. Locate duplicate files with built-in search. 9. Set to sort duplicate files by size, file, name, or file count.
10. Move duplicates to Trash or erase them completely.
What is new in version 2.1.0:
Add Support for Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
What is new in version 2.0.0:
More detailed description
3-day free trial