Cisdem DuplicateFinder for Mac enables you to find and remove all true duplicate files on Mac. Regardless of file names, it efficiently helps find the duplicates with the identical content. Besides, it helps remove duplicates from Apps, including iTunes, Photos and Mail. What's more, you can also scan external drives and clean duplicates from internal and external devices. After scanning, it shows duplicate files in a clear way -- in pie chart and also in tab view. So you can easily remove duplicates in your desired way, to delete duplicates to trash or delete it completely, and more.
What is new in this release:
- 1. Improve the efficiency to search and delete thousands of duplicate files.
- 2. Enable stretch search result list to see full names of files.
What is new in version 3.1.0:
- 1. Optimize the performance of duplicate photos search.
What is new in version 3.0.0:
1. Brand-new UI
2. Support stopping at any time when scanning.
3. Removing duplicates from apps, including iPhoto and iTunes.
4. One-click to select/deselect of all duplicates at ease.
5. Support full screen.
6. Show and classify duplicate files in tab view.
7. Preview files with Quick Look.
8. Locate duplicate files with built-in search. 9. Set to sort duplicate files by size, file, name, or file count.
10. Move duplicates to Trash or erase them completely.
What is new in version 2.1.0:
Add Support for Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
What is new in version 2.0.0:
More detailed description
3-day free trial