Claquette is a tool that allows you to record your Mac's screen in lossless quality. Additionally, you can capture live video and audio from camera and microphone. After finishing a recording, you can directly export a movie or send it to Final Cut Pro X, from where it can be edited to your heart's content. The layered export provides masks and keyframes, which allows you to use Final Cut & Motion to enhance your screencasts with stunning effects and annotations.
What is new in this release:
- Adds automatic naming suggestions for save and export panels
- Optimizes organization of the export menu
- Fixes an application crash after canceling exports
- Fixes a rare application hang after export and save
- Fixes keyboard navigation in the export panels
- Fixes a warning in Motion exports without audio tracks