CloudApp allows you to share images, links, music, videos and files. Here is how it works: choose a file, drag it to the menubar and let us take care of the rest. We provide you with a short link automatically copied to your clipboard that you can use to share your upload with co-workers and friends.
Additionally you can view, track and delete files right from your menubar.
Drag and drop files directly from Finder, define a hotkey to trigger an upload of a file or screenshot and print to CloudApp from any application on your Mac.
CloudApp allows you to share, access and organize your uploads from anywhere in the world through an intuitive web interface.
You can upload images on the go with our image uploader for the iPhone available soon on the iTunes App Store.
If that's not enough, use the same API our apps use to view and manage your uploads.
What is new in this release:
- Share via email function for more seamless and diverse sharing capabilities
- Password protection for increased drop security
- Higher recording limit for CloudApp Motion on pro plans
- Pro users can now record video with audio from mic (HQ) on CloudApp motion to provide voice commentary
- Users can now cancel recording in case there's a slip-up
- GIF recording improvements: enabled faster GIF creation and quality options
- Open drop in Annotation mode to get annotating faster
- Auto-renewing subscriptions so you don't have to worry about it
- Drop list redesign
- CloudApp Motion redesign
- Unicode domain support
- Multiple bug fixes
What is new in version 3.3:
- Motion HD: record your screen in silky smooth 60 fps. Playback in our new inline video player on the drop page.
- Yosemite Compatibility: CloudApp is fully compatible and optimized for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Dark Mode: CloudApp integrates seamlessly with the new dark mode.
- Share extension: CloudApp's share extension makes it easy to share from any app that supports the share menu.