CodeBox is a feature-rich code snippet manager for developers and designers with an intuitive user interface. Save your time and efforts by utilizing CodeBox to collect and reuse snippets of code. With CodeBar enabled, you have a full-featured searchable snippet library right in the menu bar!
- Import snippets from Finder, from Clipboard and from the other snippet managers
- Keep many pieces of the same receipt in one snippet i.e. "index.html", "script.js" and "styles.css"
- Manage your snippet libraries using Tags, Folders, Groups, Smart Groups and Assets
- CodeBar helper app resided in the menu bar allows you to explore and use snippet library documents
- Define variable __placeholders__ to edit them before using
- CodeBar allows you to Edit, Copy or Paste snippets into an active application right from the menu bar
- Enable text expander by defining a snippet abbreviation@ and then unwrap it in any app
- CodeBox can sync between macs via Dropbox, FTP or any other mountable volume
- Share your snippets and assets to the most popular social coding services Gist and Snipplr
- Drag and drop a custom .tmTheme into the code editor to change highlighting colors
- Find out more on the CodeBox official website...
What is new in this release:
- Minimalist view with a plain text in the table of snippets
- Improved tooltips for the CodeBar menu items
- Remembering the last used external editor for each file type
- Fixed text expander in some apps
- Other improvements and bug fixes