Coherence allows you to turn any website into a full-blown macOS appplication in seconds. And, using the power of Google Chrome, allows each app to have separate settings and extensions. With Coherence 5, Coherence Apps are more powerful than ever. And, for the first time, easily import extensions and create new types of apps.
What is new in this release:
-Added Support for macOS 10.13 -Introduced Extension Manager: Easily add Extensions to Coherence apps. -Introduced Tabbed Apps: Full-featured Coherence applications that launched in a tabbed window. -Added Fine Tuning Menu. -Added ability to temporarily change save location. -Coherence Apps will no longer display 'Welcome to Chrome' dialogue on first launch. -Coherence Apps now show chosen name in menu bar of all applications. -New 14 day Demo Mode with full feature access -Support for macOS 10.10 and Later -Many, many bug fixes. -Reworked Chrome integration.
What is new in version 4.0:
- Bumped required version to 10.10
- Added redesigned interface
- Added ability to copy and paste information within the app.
- Added product verification system
- Added ability to buy a license in app
- Added demo mode
- Added in-app updates
- Added in-app feedback form
- Added in-app support
- Added in-app bug reporting
- Added ability to grab favicon for websites
- Added preferences menu
- Added ability to change save location of Coherence apps
- Changed Google Chrome integration. App now uses any copy of Chrome, no longer includes integrated copy
- Added ability to change version of Chrome
- All Coherence apps will update instance of Chrome alongside the instance chosen. Bug fixes.
What is new in version 1.1.3:
- Bug Fixes
- Added the ability to drag and drop icons intro Coherence.