Meet Collective. Clipboard history for your Mac. Done right.
Nearly anything you can copy, Collective will remember.
Text, images, PDFs, movies, URLs, appointments, files: Collective keeps track of whatever you copy.
With a simple key combination (Command-Shift-V) Collective appears, allowing you to add nearly anything you previously copied back to the clipboard to be pasted, exactly as you copied it.
Powerful. Precise. Attractive. Thoughtful. Everything you expect from a Mac App.
What is new in this release:
- Application blacklisting: you can now choose applications for Collective to not keep a history for. Perfect for password managers.
- Smart Indentation: Copying an indented block of code? Collective will preview it with unnecessary whitespace removed, improving legibility.
- Deduplication: copying the same thing twice in a row will no longer clutter up Collective
- Text wrap: Optionally have text lines truncate instead of wrap
- Improved interaction with PopClip