Welcome to CommuniGate Pro, the Internet messaging server application implementing: Multi-domain support with and without IP multihoming, multi-mailbox accounts and shared mailboxes, Internet mail exchange service using the ESMTP protocol, anti-spam mechanisms, and much more.
What is new in this release:
- Pronto! HTML Version 6.1.9 is included.
- AIRSYNC: the support for availability data retrieval has been implemented.
- CORE: added support for UTF-7 encoding.
- XIMSS: added workaround for incorrectly encoded attachment names.
- CLI: the syntax of the RENAMEACCOUNT command has been extended to allow storage point specification.
- SIP: implemented domain prefixes for registration of endpoints that require secure media.
- Bug Fix: DIALOG: 6.1: MEDIAPROXY short-circuit optimization could result in media absence in transferred calls.
- Bug Fix: CLUSTER: 5.4: failed WebUser logins in cluster environments might be used for valid account name discovery.
- Bug Fix: AIRSYNC: 6.1c2: handling some requests might lead to memory corruption.
- Bug Fix: DIALOG: 6.1c1: non-fatal negative mid-call response could close the call.
- Bug Fix: QUEUE: 6.1c1: server might crash on mail queuing to non-email modules.
- Bug Fix: LOCAL: 6.0c1: random memory corruption and crashes might happen under a heavy load.
- Bug Fix: ACCOUNT: 5.4: file lock owner information could be stored without XML namespaces.
What is new in version 6.0.11:
- TLS: the server-side SSLv3 protocol is disabled by default.
- WebMail/Pronto: HTML links pointing to anchors in the same E-mail body part are supported now.
- Bug Fix: MEDIA: 5.1: if the codec sample rate was different from the internal buffer rate, recording was started with a delay.
- Bug Fix: MAILBOX: 5.0: message replacing did not check for 2GB size limit in Text-type mailboxes
- Bug Fix: SMTP: 5.4: outgoing SMTP connections for messages without a "source domain" assigned could be initiated from non-default IP addresses.
What is new in version 6.0.10:
- MAPI: the MAPI Connector version 18.104.22.168 is included.
- Pronto: Pronto! Version 6.0.10 and Pronto Lite 2.3 are included.
- WebUser: the default name for the ShiftJIS encoding is changed from "Shift-JIS" to "Shift_JIS".
- Bug Fix: XIMSS: 6.0.2: attended call transfers were not handled.
- Bug Fix: XIMSS: 6.0c1: the server might crash on the SMIMESet command used in incorrect context.
- Bug Fix: LDAP: the searches under the special dc=cgprouter subtree did not return all valid results.
- Bug Fix: vCard: parsing bogus data might crash the server.
- Bug Fix: SIP: 5.3: some remote Contact URIs might be incorrectly treated as local, causing SIP dialog setup errors.
- Bug Fix: CGPL: 5.2: ToLowerCase()/ToUpperCase() methods processed only the first symbol in the parameter string.
- Bug Fix: MailboxBSD: 5.4: under heavy load, a mailbox could be parsed multiple times, causing index deletion.