Here's what's new in Connectify 9.2.2:
- Correctly read the MTU of connections with dynamic MTU values (like Speedify!
- Fix compatibility with some VPN products - The ability of client devices to access the Hotspot host computer by using any of the host's IPs has been turned off by default. It may be re-enabled by selecting Settings - Advanced - Access Host via Any IP. This fixes compatibility with Switchboard Personal Server.
- Further stability and reporting improvements
See more at: http://www.connectify.me/connectify-9-2-2-arrived/
What is new in this release:
- New Driver / Improved Compatibility - We did a lot of work to debug problems caused by other drivers on your system doing a variety of bad things. The end result is great; we have fixed compatibility with Cisco AnyConnect VPN, Yes Go 4G USB modem, Vodafone and Huawei USB modems, as well as many others.
- Fixed a fragmented packet handling issue with the Spotflux VPN on iOS clients - It's likely that this fix may resolve issues with other devices and applications as well. New 'Settings' Tab - In Settings we've pulled choice of Wireless (create a WiFi hotspot, the default) vs Wired (turn your computer into a wired Ethernet router) to the very top. This makes things much clearer, as once you make that choice, all the settings that don't apply to you disappear.
- Static IP Addresses - You can now assign a static IP Address to a client to ensure that it always gets the same IP address, every time it connects. On the 'Clients' tab, right-click on the computer icon, and select "Set Static IP Address"
- New Startup Option - Automatically run a hotspot or always Dispatch your Internet connections anytime you turn your computer on, with the new "Always Resume" option in Settings > Startup Options.
- License Screen - (under Activate Software) displays how many machines a license is good for.
Some features disabled