Winner of Bytten's Ernie award for "Best coffee break game" of 2010, Constellation is an original space themed strategy board game for 2 to 4 human or AI players.
Fans of the game have called Constellation addictive, and have compared it to such timeless games as Risk, Go, Othello, and Minesweeper.
Version 1.0 of Constellation was awarded 2nd place in the 2009 uDevGames mac game development contest.
- Fast paced casual strategy game
- Quick to learn, tricky to master
- Randomly generated game boards make the game infinitely replayable
- Numerous options to customize gameplay
- Unique, antique nautical space theme
What is new in this release:
Fixed a bug in the latest version that was causing a "script error" message at the end of the tutorial.
2 Player only, limited game options.