The Core4 CRM is a strikingly efficient customer relationship management system that offers organizations shared user access and control over critical business data. Users are able to efficiently manage areas including contacts, calendars, tasks, document storage, correspondence, sales opportunities, estimates, work orders, invoices, payments, inventory, time tracking, projects, reports and dashboards. In addition, it is preprogrammed to exchange data with 3rd party applications such as Outlook, QuickBooks, Apple Address Book, iCal, PayPal and Authorize.net through the use of optional add-on FileMaker Pro plug-ins. Core4 was built with a "your data anywhere" philosophy by providing users with access into the Core4 system through the use of a FileMaker Pro 12 client, FileMaker Go on the iPad, or from a web browser. Using techniques now available in FileMaker Pro 12, Core4 has been heavily optimized for access across a Wide Area Network and the web. Built using the award winning FileMaker Pro cross-platform database engine, Core4 is also one of the few CRM solutions that will work on both Apple and Windows computers so that everyone in your organization can access a single solution no matter what platform they deploy.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed an issue with merging addresses.
- Optimized plugin scripts.
- Updated user account preferences to allow name changing.
- Updated calendar behavior after a user is deleted.
- Fixed a bug with the modal activity window.
- Updated Orders module to automatically populate the status upon creation.
- Updated Invoices module and the script parameters.
- Updated sample data in Items module.
- Modified Clickatell implementation to support US based phone numbers.
- Updated sample data in Core Preferences.
- Fixed a bug in Calendar module for "week" view.
- Minor update in the POs module.
- Updated the "default" button functionality on Calendar module.
- Updated Dashboard module to properly show Sales Reps.
- Added support for Mac OSX 10.8 to properly send email campaigns.
- Updated date range for records using the Outlook Manipulator for Mac plug-in.
- Fixed a bug when importing Payment Terms using the FM Books Connector plug-in.
- Updated custom "DateRange" function.
- Updated calculations in the Contacts_Import table.
- Updated opening script.
- Updated demo installer.
- Updated scripts for build assembly items in the Items module.
- Fixed a bug with the ?DateRangeTextToDate (text)? custom function.
- Phone numbers are now formatted based on default address.
- Fixed a bug with due dates on reminders.
- Updated the PO print layout to display the same value as detail layout.
- Updated Core4 window maximization view.
- Updated PHP privilege set.
- Updated Developer's Guide.
FileMaker Pro 12
Limited records; 30 day trial and 2 hour timeout after continuous use.