Corona is a 32 and 64-bit, virtual analog and wave synthesizer for Audio Units, VST hosts featuring 3 VA + WAVE oscillators, 16 oscillator combine modes, 32 steps arpeggiator with MIDI out, 8 destination matrix modulations, 4 LFOs, 4 ADSR envelopes, unison, chorus, distortion, delay and limiter effects, high-quality sound and analog modeled zero-delay feedback filters.
What is new in this release:
- New default bank by Dominique Huchet aka tinga.
- New Tuning Lock button.
- Fixed multiple Dark Theme GUI glitches.
- Fixed Arpeggiator on/off buttons with 150% / 200% GUI sizes.
- Delay now mutes on All Sound Off MIDI message.
What is new in version R4.7:
- New envelope curve type: RC (Analog Style). Check Manual > Envelope section.
- Vibrato Depth values behave correctly with Mod Matrix destination amount.
- Mod Matrix Envelope Speed behaves correctly with modulation wheel.
Audio Units / VST host.
Active preset will not be restored after a project is reloaded. Preset position and bank will not be restored after a project is reloaded. Programs can't be stored or exported. Parameter automation is not available.