CrashPlan PRO is the perfect backup solution for small and medium businesses with as many as 200 computers. Files are automatically compressed, encrypted, and transmitted to your designated backup destinations. Only CrashPlan offers online backup that's automatic, secure and cross-platform. For even greater protection, convenience and rapid restores you can also back up to local drives. There's even a web-based dashboard for managing all your company's backups online. It's free to try for 30 days. Check it out and then choose one of our unlimited plans: back up an unlimited amount of data for a set monthly fee per computer; or choose to back up set amount of data for as many computers as will fit.
What is new in this release:
- OS X Yosemite users can now open the CrashPlan app from the CrashPlan menu bar.
- Added OS X Yosemite compatibility to the CrashPlan app code signing process.
- Removed legacy uninstaller app from within the CrashPlan.app bundle.
- For users who had uninstalled and then reinstalled CrashPlan, the Forgot password link on the “Use existing account” sign in screen now correctly points to the password reset page.
- Performance improvements to the upgrade process.
- CrashPlan apps with default memory settings now correctly only restart once after upgrading to a new version.
What is new in version 184.108.40.206:
CrashPlan for Business version 220.127.116.11 is a minor release that includes several enhancements and fixes. 18.104.22.168 includes updates to the following components:
- Enterprise server
- CrashPlan PROe Cloud
- CrashPlan PRO Cloud
There are no updates to the CrashPlan app or CrashPlan mobile apps.
30-day free trial. No credit card required.