Currency Assistant is a very flexible and easy-to-use currency conversion calculator. It lets you convert between 174 world currencies and automatically updates exchange rates over the Internet. With Currency Assistant you can easily create multiple converters, import and convert series of amounts, calculate and convert the result of expressions, and quickly log, save, export, and print your conversions.
What is new in this release:
- The old Belarusian ruble (BYR) has been replaced by the new Belarusian ruble (BYN). The new ruble was introduced on July 1, 2016 with 1 BYN = 10,000 BYR.
What is new in version 3.2.4:
- For improved security, Currency Assistant now uses an encrypted HTTPS connection when checking for updates.
What is new in version 3.2.3:
- The incompatibilities with Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan have been solved.
- Some other minor improvements and fixes have been introduced.
What is new in version 3.2.2:
- The automatic update of the Bank of Canada rates has been restored after the Bank of Canada changed the contents of the Daily Noon Rates CSV file.
- Some other minor improvements have been introduced.
What is new in version 3.2.1:
- The irrevocably fixed Lithuanian litas (LTL) euro conversion rate (1 EUR = 3.45280 LTL) has been introduced after the euro replaced the litas and became legal tender in Lithuania on January 1, 2015.
What is new in version 3.2:
- Currency Assistant is fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Currency Assistant is now 64-bit compatible and has been sandboxed.
- Currency Assistant supports Retina displays now.
- The appearance of converters has been fully revised.
- Currency Assistant uses new flags, designed by IconDrawer. By default, flags are now bigger but you can display smaller flags in lists and menus by selecting the "Use small flags in lists and menus" checkbox in the General pane of Currency Assistant preferences.
- New countries (Saint Barthelemy, Saint Martin, Vatican City, Kosovo, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man, Palestine) and the flags of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Irland have been added.
- Some minor bugs have been fixed and some other minor interface revisions have been introduced.
- The Currency Assistant Help has been fully rewritten.
- Minimum required system version is now Mac OS X 10.6.