Database Tour Pro is cross-database tool with large set of db tools and utilities like SQL tool, reporting tool, data converting, exporting, importing utilities and much more. Accessing different types of databases (for example, dBase, Paradox, text, CSV, Interbase, Firebird, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Oracle, SQL Server). Convenient viewing and editing data. using SQL with support of multi-statement scripts. exporting data from open table or query to large number of file formats like text, CSV, HTML, XLSX, XLS, XML, RTF, PDF, DBF, SLK, SQL Script or to any of supported database formats. Automation of the most often used database operations like export and import, query execution. Command line support with very large number of switches and parameters.
What is new in this release:
- Improvements for working with PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Interbase databases.
What is new in version 18.104.22.168:
- Minor improvements in GUI.
What is new in version 22.214.171.124:
- Exporting data to XLSX.
- Export speed increased up to 2 times for most of export formats.
- Exporting reports to XLSX.
What is new in version 126.96.36.199:
- Minor changes in exporting to SQL Script for SQL Server.
- Bugs fixed in exporting to PDF.
What is new in version 188.8.131.52:
Version 184.108.40.206 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 220.127.116.11:
- Expression engine optimization.
- Ability to change report object names in report designer without needing to do it in the report text.
- All db functions in report expressions can now be used in double-pass mode.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes in report designer.
What is new in version 18.104.22.168:
- New export formats: SYLK, Excel (OLE), Word (OLE).
- Ability to work with favorite export formats only.
- Minor changes in export to PostgreSQL.
- Minor bug fixes in report designer.
What is new in version 22.214.171.124:
- Minor changes in export procedures.
- Minor changes in data grids.
What is new in version 126.96.36.199:
- Multi-column sorting in file reports.
- Fixed filtering problems in file reports.
- Minor bugfixes in export routines.
What is new in version 188.8.131.52:
- New report expression engine.
- Redesigned Expression Builder.
- Improved sorting capabilities in grids.
- Overall interface improvements.
What is new in version 184.108.40.2061:
- Minor changes in exporting to HTML and RTF.
- New expression engine functions to use in dynamically calculated expressions.
What is new in version 220.127.116.119:
- Better processing SQL Server Compact (SDF) files.
- New export option for multi-table HTML export: Create index file.
- Several minor export related bugs fixed.
What is new in version 18.104.22.1682:
- Several new expression engine functions which can be used in HTML templates.
- Minor fixes in Help topics describing expression engine functions.
- Redesigned Export dialog.
What is new in version 22.214.171.1240:
- Minor changes in exporting to SQL Script.
- Improvements in Report Builder window.
- Minor changes in report engine.
What is new in version 126.96.36.1994:
- Improvement of copy/paste functionality in database grids: 1) Minor display errors fixed. 2) Now, pasting cells from clipboard using Ctrl+Alt+V can be done in Update+Insert mode, i.e. updating existing cells and inserting new cells if cell range in clipboard beyonds last record in target table.
- Added support for renaming columns via GUI in MySQL, Interbase, Firebird, and Microsoft Access databases.
- Optimized 'Use SQL parameters' export option for several database types.
- Minor bugfixes in SQL editors and some system checks.
What is new in version 188.8.131.528:
- Ability select an arbitrary range of cells in database grid by mouse and then copy them to clipboard using Ctrl+C combination.
- Ability to copy graphic data directly from database grid using Ctrl+C combination.
- Minor changes in export GUI.
What is new in version 184.108.40.2068:
- New export modes for Database target format: UPDATE, APPEND+UPDATE, and DELETE.
- New export option for Database target format: Use SQL parameters. It works with memory saving mode and allows to export BLOB fields and can significantly improve the export performance for some database types.
- New command line parameters for exporting to Database target format: /KeyFields, /UseSQLParameters.
- For Interbase interface, it is now acceptable to specify the database name in : format.
- Minor changes.
What is new in version 220.127.116.117:
- New export options for SQL Script target format: ability to produce not only INSERT statements, but also UPDATE, MERGE, and DELETE ones.
- New command line parameters for export to SQL Script: /SQLStatementType and /KeyFields.
- Minor changes.
Microsoft ADO 2.1+, Borland Database Engine 5.0+, or Interbase 6+