Debtinator helps you pay down your debt by intelligently finding all the money you never knew you had. Sure, we all sure budget better and plan for the future and pay off our debts, but the sacrificing is difficult. When the budget guru tells you to stop eating out so you can send that $80 to your credit card, he's right. It will help, but all you'll focus on is that you never get to eat out, not that you're saving 35 cents in interest.
Debtinator works differently. Instead, it looks for that little bit of extra money that you have and sends that to your debts. That extra $20 you find in your wallet every month. You don't miss that when it's gone. So just tell it that you want to eat out periodically and go to a movie and buy the latest video game. It works with you the way your life works to save you lots of money and get you out of debt faster.
What is new in this release:
- Works happily on Yosemite and El Capitan. But, you know, no silly beta. v4 is still coming. I promise. There's just a whole hell of a lot of code to port.
What is new in version 3.4.2:
- Added overpayments column to the saved payment plan
- Added ability to right click on certain transactions in the Ledger to create recurring events
- Increased the font size of prints
- Enabled graph printing
- Greatly optimized performance on the Ledger pane
- Fixed a bug that'd restrict certain transactions types under arcane circumstances
- Fixed a crash when creating a credit card with no credit limit
- Fixed a bug that could cause a debt to overpay past $zero.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when doing a Save As
- Fixed a bug that could cause improper initial display of an account's balance
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash or a hang when deleting budgets
- Fixed a bug that could remove too many rows fro a scenario when it is filtered; dropped archived items from filtration options
- Fixed a bug that could cause no payments to be applied to the amortization table when compositing minimum fees as the lesser of line item fees
- Fixed a bug that would cause rates and minimum fees to be added in random order
- Fixed a bug that would allow you to create a debt with a rate that begins after the next due date
- Fixed a bug that wouldn&apost deduct escrowed amounts and annual fees from payments when applying to the ledger; made values editable
Limited number of times re-opening saved data