Deliver is a utility you really should install. With Deliver you can transfer and share your contents extremely easy between your iOS and Mac OS devices.
* Deliver for iOS *
Find "Bubbles the Deliver" in the iOS App Store:
* Features *
- Share text between devices and use them for messages, emails and whatever you like
- Share files, preview them in Deliver and review them in Finder
- Lock your Deliver with password to hide it from the others, only devices using the same password can see each other
- Works in local networks, such as devices connected to same router, personal hotspot, Wi-Fi...
* Examples of what Deliver can do... *
- Type text on Mac and send message or email by iPhone
- Take a photo of your friend, send it to your own iPhone or iPad via personal hotspot connection, no need of MMS
- Transfer iPhone images wirelessly to Mac without iTunes
- Send any file between your devices without any file sharing protocol
- Chat with your classmates silently in a classroom
- Every way you create and like!
What is new in this release:
- You can terminate a delivering task by click the close button besides the task in "History"
- Alert messages for unsuccessful delivery
- More stable and bug free