Deliver Express is a solution to automatically send and share files across the Internet and local networks. Deliver Express processes files automatically from watched hot folders and offers automatic e-mail notifications, multi-destination transfer, detailed delivery history and much more. Deliver Express is suitable as an enterprise solution, as well as for single users.
As a company-wide solution, it can process deliveries absolutely unattended on a dedicated station serving an entire workgroup. It's an ideal solution for ad agencies, audio and video recording studios, publications and others. The program supports FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Storage, AFP, SMB and local destinations.
Key features: Automatic delivery watch hot folders, automatic e-mail notifications, variable e-mail templates, automatic .zip/.dmg compression, create lo-res PDF and attach to e-mail, encrypt disk images with passwords, detailed delivery history.
What is new in this release:
- fixed: The option to keep Unlimited number of recent items was removed from preferences
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which the over-limit recent items were only purged when users open and closed the Preferences window. The over-limit recent items are now removed once a new delivery is added to the list.
What is new in version 2.6:
- NEW: Support for FTPS (FTP-SSL).
- fixed: Fixed an appearance issue of toolbar buttons on Yosemite and later.
- improved: Host address is now preserved when switching between destination types.
What is new in version 2.5.3:
- Fixed an issue in which Deliver Express could crash on El Capitan
What is new in version 2.5.2:
- improved: Updated folder icons in UI elements.
- fixed: Some performance improvements.
What is new in version 2.4.9:
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which editing email addresses in a destination created by duplicating an existing destination could result in changing emails in the original destination as well.
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which an error could happen if destination name contained certain special characters such as umlauts.
- new: Destinations can now be deleted bypassing a warning dialog when holding the Option key when deleting a destination.
- new: The Destinations window height can now be increased to show more destinations at the same time.
- improved: Improved progress indicator appearance, some other UI improvements.
What is new in version 2.4.6:
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which date subfolders weren't created on SFTP servers.
- fixed: Minor interface fixes on Yosemite.
What is new in version 2.4.4:
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which Deliver Express couldn't send email via SMTP servers that use certain authentication mechanisms.
- fixed: If SMTP server's authentication mechanism isn't supported by Deliver Express, file delivery will now be stopped with an error instead of being stuck during the email transmission stage.