Deliver is a complete solution to send and share files across the Internet and local networks easily. It supports FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3 and other major services. The app offers automatic e-mail delivery notifications, delivery to multiple destinations, detailed tracking and much more. The notification messages are based on variable templates and contain the download link to your file and other delivery details. Just drop your files on Deliver's icon, or select them from system dialog, select destinations, and Deliver will do the rest for you automatically.
Key features: Send files automatically by drag-and-drop, automatic e-mail notifications, variable e-mail templates, automatic zip/dmg compression, create lo-res PDF and attach to e-mail, encrypt disk images with passwords, detailed delivery history.
What is new in this release:
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which Deliver couldn't connect to certain FTP sites under some rare conditions.
- fixed: Fixed an error which could happen when iterating through items under some rare conditions.
- improved: Improved tool tips for certain controls.
What is new in version 2.6.5:
- fixed: Support for macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
- fixed: Upgrade to 64-bit architecture.
- fixed: Fixed a registration issue.
- fixed: Reduced launch time.
- fixed: Updated licensing frameworks.
What is new in version 2.6.4:
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which the processing wasn't resumed after pressing the Start button if the processing was cancelled before that under certain conditions.
- fixed: Fixed several progress reporting issues that could happen when transferring non-compressed folders.
- fixed: UI fixes
What is new in version 2.6.2:
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which various errors could happen when sending files from system's temporary directories.
- fixed: Updated folder icon in the recent deliveries table.
What is new in version 2.6.1:
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which Deliver Express couldn't connect to certain FTPS servers.
- improved: FTP connection steps are now included in logs.
- fixed: The option to keep Unlimited number of recent items is removed from preferences
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which the over-limit recent items were only purged when users open and closed the Preferences window. The over-limit recent items are now removed once a new delivery is added to the list.
- fixed: Numerous UI fixes.
What is new in version 2.6:
- NEW: Support for FTPS (FTP-SSL).
- fixed: Fixed an appearance issue of toolbar buttons on Yosemite and later.
- improved: Host address is now preserved when switching between destination types.
What is new in version 2.5.9:
- Fixed an issue in which the system's Open dialog didn't show up on macOS Sierra.
What is new in version 2.5.8:
- Support for macOS Sierra
What is new in version 2.5.7:
- Updated Google Storage icon
What is new in version 2.5.6:
- fSupport for Microsoft Exchange email servers
What is new in version 2.5.5:
- fixed: Fixed an error which could occur when logging an expired file deletion error on launch.
- improved: More accurate file size representation in KB, MB and GB.
- updated: Removed occurrences of passwords in system logs.
What is new in version 2.5.4:
- improved: Improved speed of local transfers.
- improved: Improved transfer speed accuracy.
- improved: Transfer sizes of over 1 GB are now displayed in GB rather than MB.
- improved: Improved efficiency of transfer data retrieval.
What is new in version 2.5.1:
- New: Bandwidth throttling: users can specify maximum upload speed in the preferences.
- Improved: Updated folder icons in UI elements.
- Fixed: Address Book icon is replaced with Contacts.
What is new in version 2.4.18:
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which editing email addresses in a destination created by duplicating an existing destination could result in changing emails in the original destination as well.
- new: Destinations can now be deleted bypassing a warning dialog when holding the Option key when deleting a destination.
- improved: Some UI improvements.
What is new in version 2.4.16:
- improved: The Email Templates window now behaves as expected from a modal window: it's dismissed by OK button and not by closing the window. .
- fixed: Fixed some resizing issues of the Email Templates window.
- fixed: Some minor UI and tool tips fixes.
What is new in version 2.4.12:
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which date subfolders weren't created on SFTP server.
- fixed: Minor interface fixes on Yosemite.
What is new in version 2.4.11:
- Fixed an issue in which some Mac App Store related errors could be displayed in non-MAS version
What is new in version 2.4.10:
- Support for Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.