With the unofficial Digitally Imported player for Windows, you'll be able to listen to all channels on the Digitally Imported, SKY.FM, JazzRadio, RockRadio and Fresca Radio radio stations without having to download and manage the playlist files nor having to leave a web browser window open for the web player. Not only that, but the player also integrates the stations' history list, meaning that you'll be able to see which song played even an hour ago, with the ability to Google it on the fly. Googling is even easier for the song that's currently playing - if you click its title the player will automatically Google it for you. See what's next on Digitally Imported without leaving the player by taking advantage of its calendar integration.
Listen to +150 different genres of music ranging from Rock to Electronic Dance Music. See the upcoming events of the Digitally Imported radio station and export them to a calendar file. Use your Listen Key to enjoy the maximum streaming quality and no ads. Low CPU and RAM usage, ideal for using it at your grandma's PC. Completely portable, no changes are made to the Windows registry when you use the player, so it's great for carrying it around in a USB stick. Quickly access all the functions from the menu available on the tray icon. The music never stops. If the connection is lost to a server, a new one will be connected to automatically. The equalizer makes it so that you can listen to your favorite genre your own way.
This program differences from your regular music player because it lets you do such things like opening the forums, see the upcoming events or a list of previously played songs. Besides, the player lets you use your Listen Key to enjoy the maximum quality the stations have to offer, and will even allow you to change the streaming format without having to worry about going to the station's website and download a new playlist file. Both advanced and novice PC users will find the player a joy to use. With its easy-to-use interface you're at only one click away from the music, but its powerful options panel makes it so that customizing it is just a few clicks away.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed the 'Beans' and 'Wave' visualisations
- The Comment option on the History list context menu would incorrectly use Digitally Imported's URL when trying to comment on a song that played in SKY.FM
- The Comments button would be incorrectly disabled if the user changed stations with the 'Automatically play new channels when changing' option was disabled
- The player wouldn't switch to the Updates tab after opening the Options menu after the user replied 'Yes' to the new update found dialog
- Now the user's first and last name isn't required to create an account
- Now the Start trial button will say Buy premium and take the user to the page to buy a Premium account if a free account with no trial available is logged in
- Added a hotkey to Google the currently playing track when the player is minimised to tray
- Added a new command line argument to save song titles to a titles.txt file inside the player's data folder: /saveTitles
- Added all features from the new JazzRadio website
- Fixed a bug that'd make the player always snap to screen edges even if the option wasn't selected
- Fixed a bug that'd make the player save the account information incorrectly (Thanks Dmitry!)
- Added a button to view the password while logging in
- Fixed a bug that'd make the player not use the last position at launch when it was snapped to the top or the left side of the screen when it was closed
- Now using the AudioAddict API to retrieve FrescaRadio's channel list rather than relying on an internal list
.NET Framework 2.0