VST Additive synthesizer, able to re-synthsize WAV and PNG files into two morphable layers, each with up to 256 oscillators. Includes 8 built-in effects, dual filters and FFT view. Up to 16 voices polyphony. Envelope. 256 breakpoints parabolic envelopes with stage slope control. Partials (Oscillators). Euler generated (Max: -120dB s/noise ratio) (no wavetables used). Up to 256 per voice. 2 Modulation sources with morphing. Phase. Amplitude. Note pitch shift amount. Frequency ratio. Freq./amp envelope (see Envelope above).
What is new in this release:
- Linux VST 32 and 64-bit support.
- OS X: Compiled using Xcode 5.
- Fixed memory leaks.
- Removed memory allocations from audio thread.
- Improved GUI painting by removing excessive image blitting.
- Speedup oscillator engine with SSE2.
- Zero Delay Feedback filters.
- Improved reverb.
- New chorus.
- Multiple folder support at Documents > discoDSP > Vertigo > Banks location.
- Bank browser clicking Program LED display.
- Factory presets revised and reworked.
What is new in version 3.2:
- Reverb dry/wet amount fixed.
- Minor GUI GFX fix.
VST or RTAS host application
Presets reset after reloading