Dragonframe is a next generation image capture system for stop motion animation. New features include a visual timeline editor, integrated lip-sync, advanced DMX lighting, motion control and much more. Animation features include onionskin, step-to-live, and transparency overlays.
What is new in this release:
* Fixed duplicate scene allowing user to overwrite existing scene.
* Fixed corrupted JPEG high-res proxies when shooting RAW only formats.
* Fixed freeze with conform dialog warning.
* Fixed crash with mjp2/jpeg2000 movie files.
* Fixed Nikon live view not turning back on after capture.
* Arc: Fixed changing keyframe value resetting bezier handles.
* Mac: Fixed random freeze when quitting on OS X 10.10.
* Mac: Fix Microsoft LifeCam Studio settings.
What is new in version 3.6.1:
- Improved camera connectivity on Windows
- Fixed depth of field preview with Canon DSLRs
- Fixed Canon EOS 1000D live view magnification
- Fix RAW conversion on Windows
- Fix DNG export
What is new in version 3.6.0:
- Added Canon EOS 7D Mark II support
- Added Canon EOS 1200D (Digital Rebel T5) support
- Added Nikon D3200 support
- Added Nikon D3300 support
- Added Nikon D750 support
- Added Blackmagic Production Camera 4K (at 4K resolution)
- Added image sequence import
What is new in version 3.5.9:
- Added Nikon D810 and Nikon D4S support.
- Improved stability.
- Fixed default face set loading.
- Fixed crash with bad audio files.
- Fixed several printing issues.
- Changed "Show/Hide Cinematography" menu item to "Toggle Animation/Cinematography".
- Arc: Audio playback honors in and out markers.
30-day trial. Limit 50 frames per scene.