The original dock designed to tidy up your Macintosh desktop. It puts all your documents, folders, and applications just a single click away. Highly flexible, it allows multiple docks, each customized to suit your exact needs.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed online ordering link.
What is new in version 5.9.14:
- Added support for El Capitan.
- Changed some of the dock themes to better match the appearance of El Capitan.
- Fixed a problem with DragThing causing the cursor to become stuck system-wide.
- Fixed a problem with translucent docks showing phantom icon outlines.
- Fixed a problem with icons drawing in the wrong place with reflections enabled.
- Fixed a problem with double-clicking a dock titlebar.
- Fixed a problem with drawers not always opening.
- Fixed a problem with the software update check always failing.
- Fixed a problem with items displaying “?!” not being selectable.
- Fixed a problem with label colours not drawing on the icon.
- Fixed a problem with Classroom Mode.
- Fixed a crash with VoiceOver.
- For John Siracusa.
What is new in version 5.9.12:
- Added support for Mavericks.
- Reduced the size of dock files significantly, and improved loading times.
- The "Hide DragThing icon in Apple Dock" option is currently disabled on Mavericks, due to an OS bug.
- Fixed a problem with DragThing freezing on Mavericks.
- Fixed -120 error when trying to save docks.
- Fixed -600 error when starting up.
- This is a highly recommended update for all users on 10.9.