You can draw and control bezier paths (saved shapes, free lines, or lines & curves in mixture), write or paste text where you want, drag & drop images, add simple tables, stamp date & page, and finally export all or a part of the document as image (jpeg, pdf, png and tiff).
What is new in this release:
Internal adjustments for macOS 10.12 Sierra.
What is new in version 1.9.2:
- Bug fix by saving a partial area of a document with background image in the PDF format.
- Bug fix by creating a new document with an image file dropped on the app icon.
What is new in version 1.9:
- Various internal adjustments for compatibility and stability (support for autosaving in place is abandoned, which unfortunately made the app too sluggish on handling large documents).
What is new in version 1.8:
- Support for autosaving documents; i.e. new items under the "File" menu: 'Duplicate', 'Rename', 'Move To' & 'Revert To' as well as a clickable window title.
- Various internal adjustments for energy efficiency and better compatibility with the latest OS X (v.10.10 GM3).