DropDownloadURL is a utility for batch downloading and aggregating all resources referenced from a given URL.
DropDownloadURL will optionally collect the downloaded files into subfolders of the destination based on their extension. Each such subfolder is named using the common extension of the files it contains
DropDownloadURL is part of the Limit Point Software Utilities bundle. See http://www.limit-point.com/Utilities.html for details.
All updates are free.
What is new in this release:
- When the program detects you are not connected to the internet an alert is displayed with the option to run network diagnostics (like Safari does) to solve the problem and get you reconnected.
- Updated web browser support for the "process Browser URL" which queues up URLs from a the current browser URL (many comon browsers supported, including Safari, Chrome, Firefox,Camino,Flock, OmniWeb,Opera.)
- Added a new indeterminate progress indicator to the status window.
- In order to conform to the Apple's rules on file system usage, the default download directory is set to "~/Library/application Support/Limit Point Software/DropDownloadURL" rather the internet download folder. You can change the fixed destination to any folder you like subsequently using Preferences. You can also opt to have the app prompt you for a destination for each invocation.
- Enhanced the documentation of the appprovided bythe tool tips on user interface elements, in the Status and Preferences windows.
- The app sports a new icon supporting sizes up to 512x512.
Fully functional 10 day demo.