Drag anything to Droplr's icon in your menubar and Droplr will give you a short handy link that you can share with your friends, family, and co-workers. Droplr makes sharing images, video, music, documents, screen shots, and just about any other file a breeze. Drag and drop anything on Droplr's menubar icon. Droplr will copy the link to your clipboard for easy sharing with email, SMS, instant messages, Twitter, Facebook, and more. Anyone who receives the link can quickly view and download the content you've shared with them. Droplr has always been the best way to share screenshots. And now with Droplr Draw you can communicate your most important ideas instantly. Use Droplr Draw to mark up your screenshots with arrows, shapes, and text, before you share them.
What is new in this release:
- Improvements to text rendering. Our text tool has gotten a big rendering upgrade. This ugly duckling just turned into a swan.
- Custom color picker. You can now use any color you want when marking up images.
- New line tool. This seems obvious but somehow we missed it. Now you can annotate using a simple line. Useful for crossing stuff out and... making lines?
What is new in version 4.5.7:
- Misc enhancements and compatibility updates for El Capitan.
- Improved login flow.
- Big improvements to the quality of screen capture gifs.
- Fixes bug where screen recording would crash when menu bar appearance was dark.
- Fixes bug where annotation window would display off screen when using multiple monitors.
- Other minor bug fixes.
What is new in version 3.5:
- Adds quick screen shot annotation tools to mark up your screenshots with arrows, shapes, and text, before you share them. (Droplr Draw, only available with Droplr Pro)
- Improves retina screen shot downscaling.
- New account management preferences layout.
- Keyboard shortcut options now simpler.
- Fixed crashing issues on 10.7