With a completely redesigned interface and hundreds of new features, Dropzone 3 will change the way you use drag and drop on your Mac.
Dropzone 3 is a unique and amazing app that's like nothing you've ever used before.
We've paid fanatical attention to every detail and built an app that looks and feels like an integral part of OS X.
Dropzone makes it faster and easier to copy and move files, open applications and share files with many different services.
Dropzone ships with a powerful scripting API and with a little programming knowledge you can modify any of your actions or even create entirely new ones. This gives Dropzone unlimited extendability and utility. We're thinking up new actions all the time so Dropzone will become even more useful over time.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed issue where where going to full screen app caused dragging to menu item to stop working under 10.8
- Made dragging items to the menu item smoother and more reliable
- Fixed issue where hyphens were not being allowed in S3 bucket names
- Fixed crash when copying an action and having an empty name, creator URL or description
- Added back Install Application OptionsNIB
- You can now use the option key in toggle grid shortcut
- Made it so ENV['path'] gets set in user actions as well as ENV['EXTRA_PATH']
- Fixed issue where upload URL was not being quoted properly in curl_uploader.rb lib
- Now sets http_proxy and https_proxy when running tasks so command line tools such as curl will use proxy if required