dupeGuru is a tool to find duplicate files on your computer. It can scan either the name or the content of your files. The filename scan features a fuzzy matching algorithm that can find duplicate filenames even when they are not exactly the same.
What is new in this release:
- Fix systematic crash in Picture Mode under MacOs Sierra. #394
- No change for Linux. Just keeping version in sync.
What is new in version 4.0.1:
- Add Greek localization, by Gabriel Koutilellis.
- Fix localization base path.
- Fix broken load results dialog.
- Fix crash on load results.
- Save preferences more predictably.
- Fix picture mode’s fuzzy block scanner threshold.
What is new in version 4.0:
- Merge Standard, Music and Picture editions in the same application.
- Improve documentation.
- Add Polish, Korean, Spanish and Dutch localizations.
- qt: Fix wrong use_regexp option propagation to core.
- qt: Fix progress window mistakenly showing up on startup.
- Bump Python requirement to v3.4.
- Bump OS X requirement to 10.8
- Drop Windows support, maybe temporarily.
- cocoa: Drop iPhoto, Aperture and iTunes support. Was unmaintained and obsolete.
- Drop “Audio Contents” scan type. Was confusing and seldom useful.
- Change license to GPLv3
What is new in version 3.9.1:
- Fixed AttributeError: 'ComboboxModel' object has no attribute 'reset'. [Linux, Windows] (#254)
- Fixed PermissionError on saving results. (#266)
- Fixed a build problem introduced by Sphinx 1.2.3.
- Updated German localisation, by Frank Weber.
Only deletes 10 duplicates per session