DwellClick is an app that will click for you. You point, it clicks. DwellClick will drag for you. Press Fn for the pop-up panel or point at windows, resizers and scroll bars to auto drag. Save thousands of clicks per day. Drag hands-free with total control. Empower your mouse, rest your hands.
What is new in this release:
- Multi-touch trackpad finger detection now works again, after it stopped working in OS X 10.10.2. (Thanks everyone who reported problems and helped test the beta.)
- Fixed bug where dwell clicking on Safari's address bar would activate auto drag, in 10.10.
- Fixed rendering of the About window click counter's Reset button, on 10.10.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when opening the preferences window.
What is new in version 2.2.2:
- Multi-touch trackpad options now include "Click only when I keep my finger on the pad".
- Solve issue where Fn key was hard-coded as a shortcut, which could interfere with OS X features like Dictation.
- Fixed a typo in the welcome screen.
- Other small fixes and tweaks.