Dxtory is a movie capture tool only for DirextX/OpenGL application. In order to acquire data from Surface Memory directly, it operates very much at high speed. Arbitrary cropping and free scaling are supported by hardware. The codec of Dxtory can record original pixel data as it is. A quality can be pursued to a limit with video source without degradation. Moreover, since the third party VFW codec is also supported, the user can choose a favorite solution. The bottleneck of No. 1 of the speed of capture is a write-in speed to HDD. If it is the environment of two or more HDD, this function will accelerate writing speed. Preparation is completed only by specifying two or more holders which save data, and performing speed setting, without using a special file system. If there are two or more audio input devices, two sound sources are recordable, like game sound and mic input. It is possible to edit it individually later because it is preserved respectively as an independent stream in AVI file.
What is new in this release:
- FIX: The problem of crashing in a case with NVAPI in non-thread safe device.
- ADD: Supported UWP App.
What is new in version 2.0.130:
- FIX: The bug of the instruction set mis-detection.
- FIX: The bug in which a DxtoryVideoCodec crashes.
- ADD: Option "Multi GPU Stable Processing".
- ADD: Option "Thread Priority".
- ADD: Supported 64bit codecs.
What is new in version 2.0.129:
- FIX: The problem of compatibility.
- FIX: When a new profile is created, the operation to copy the default settings.
- FIX: In the case of DXGI_FORMAT_R10G10B10A2_UNORM format, the bug which can't be processed in PNG/JPG.
- MOD: All capture codes.
- MOD: All rendering codes.
- MOD: Advanced Setting.
What is new in version 2.0.128:
- FIX: Hook problems.
- ADD: NoPreview mode is added to RawCapConv.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
Watermark on output