EaseUS Todo Backup Home is a reliable and easy-to-use backup software for home users to back up photos, music, videos, documents, emails, data in libraries. It is an award-winning solution for a good reason: with detailed instruction wizards, your system, files, folders, videos, music will be in a safe condition within minutes without the help of an IT specialist. New features: Brand-new and intuitive user interface to make operation easier. New added smart backup feature helps to perform automatic backup once there are any changes to the selected files. The trial period of Trial Version is extended from 15 days to 30 days starting from the date of installation. Option to automatically update software when new version is available, no need to download and install software again. Fixed some bugs to improve product quality.
Main features: One click system backup and recovery, including the OS and installed applications. File and folder backup & recovery, including network data. Safe full backup mode and efficient mode - incremental backup to save time and disk space. Backup schedule for automatic system & data backup. Backs up Outlook emails One click to backup all files under Libraries in Windows 7 Automatically delete/overwrite old images. Clone, backup & restore GPT disk. Backup options: image split, image compression, set priority, email notification. Clone or transfer hard disk to another. Back up to CD/DVD, network and NAS. Explore image files. Specify backup types like full and incremental while manually execute task/plan in Management.
What is new in this release:
- Add the System Transfer function to migrate system to different computer.
- FIX: Pre-OS cannot start on Surface Pro
- FIX: Scheduled task will be executed twice in the first week of every month
- FIX: FIX: Process cannot exit after the automatic update was cancelled
- FIX: Process cannot exit after the automatic update was cancelled
What is new in version 9.0:
- 16T high capacity hard drive support for any mission-critical backup plans.
- Tuned UI design with ease-to-use for smooth backup & recovery process.
What is new in version 8.9:
- Support backing up to cloud.
What is new in version 8.8:
Version 8.8 features:
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Outlook 2016 in Mail backup.
- Optimize naming conventions of backup task and backup image.
- Remove administrator privilege limitation from disk/partition and file backup plan.
What is new in version 8.6:
Version 8.6 features:
- Improve the function of system recovery and system clone on GPT drive.
- Better support for Windows 10 - offer reliable solutions for Windows 10 system backup
What is new in version 8.5:
Version 8.5 features:
- Highly efficient 64 bit WinPE bootable disk keeps your data safe in any case.
- Work with Central Management Console seamlessly to improve the efficiency of enterprise users.
- Increase the success probability of system recovery, universal restore and system clone on GPT drive.
- Windows 10 Compatible.
What is new in version 8.3:
Version 8.3 features:
- Multilingual translation upgrade
- Super-long file path backup optimization
- Favorable Exchange backup under different conditions
- Unimpeded email notification
- Windows 10 - ready
What is new in version 8.2:
Version 8.2 features:
- Image merging technology allows to merge multiple backup images into one to save disk space.
- Better support for Outlook 2013 data backup.
- Newly Support Traditional Chinese and simplified Chinese.
What is new in version 8.0:
Version 8.0 features:
- New backup technology, faster backup, smaller storage
- Exclude files from backup, saving space in storage archive
- Create a WinPE bootable media without installing AIK/WAIK
- Better compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1 and UEFI when creating WinPE bootable media
What is new in version 7.5:
Version 7.5 features:
- Portuguese and Polski languages supported
- New added mount and unmount feature
- Improved the performance of browsing files
- Fixed bug "Failed to restore to network location"
- Fixed bug "Empty folder generated after file type restore"
- Fixed bug "Outlook restore would skip the folder when restoring again after cancelling"
- Fixed bug "Windows Vista and later OS cannot proceed the backup trigged by shutdown"