It is an advanced and reliable data backup & system disaster recovery software for home office & small business desktops and laptops. It enables users to perform self-service backup operation oriented on complete system & file backup, one-click to restore system to dissimilar hardware without reinstallation, comprehensive differential/incremental backup. Main features: WinPE bootable disk. One-click system backup and recovery, including the OS and installed applications. One-click to restore system to dissimilar hardware. File and folder backup & recovery, including network data. Differential/incremental Backup to save time and disk space. Backup schedule for automatical system & data backup. Clone, backup & restore GPT disk. Automatically delete/overwrite old images. Explore image in Windows Explore. P2V image files convert. Back up to CD/DVD, network and NAS. Backup options: image split, image compression, set priority, set password, email notification, etc. Clone or transfer hard disk to another. Explore image files. Specify backup types like full, incremental or differential while manually execute task/plan in Management.
What is new in this release:
Version 9.2 Brand new and more intuitive user interface.
What is new in version 9.0:
- 16T high capacity hard drive support for any mission-critical backup plans.
- Tuned UI design with ease-to-use for smooth backup & recovery process.
What is new in version 8.9:
- Support backing up to cloud.
What is new in version 8.8:
Version 8.8 features:
- Added command line backup, supporting disk/partition backup and system backup.
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Outlook 2016 in Mail backup.
- Optimize naming conventions of backup task and backup image.
- Remove administrator privilege limitation from disk/partition and file backup plan.
What is new in version 8.6:
Version 8.6 features:
- Work with EaseUS Backup Center seamlessly to improve the efficiency of enterprise users.
- Improve the function of system recovery, universal restore and system clone on GPT drive.
- Better support for Windows 10.
What is new in version 8.5:
Version 8.5 features:
- Highly efficient 64 bit WinPE bootable disk keeps your data safe in any case.
- Work with Central Management Console seamlessly to improve the efficiency of enterprise users.
- Increase the success probability of system recovery, universal restore and system clone on GPT drive.
- Windows 10 Compatible.
What is new in version 8.3:
Version 8.3 features:
- Multilingual translation upgrade
- Super-long file path backup optimization
- Favorable Exchange backup under different conditions
- Unimpeded email notification
- Windows 10 - ready
What is new in version 8.2:
Version 8.2 features:
- Image merging technology allows to merge multiple backup images into one to save disk space.
- Better support for Outlook 2013 data backup.
- Newly Support Traditional Chinese and simplified Chinese.
What is new in version 8.0:
Version 8.0 features:
- New backup technology, faster backup, smaller storage
- Exclude files from backup, saving space in storage archive
- Create a WinPE bootable media without installing AIK/WAIK
- Better compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1 and UEFI when creating WinPE bootable media
What is new in version 7.5:
Version 7.5 features:
- Portuguese and Polski languages supported
- New added mount and unmount feature
- Improved the performance of browsing files
- Fixed bug "Failed to restore to network location"
- Fixed bug "Empty folder generated after file type restore"
- Fixed bug "Outlook restore would skip the folder when restoring again after cancelling"
- Fixed bug "Windows Vista and later OS cannot proceed the backup trigged by shutdown"