Eassos Recovery is effective hard drive recovery software for file and partition recovery. It's able to recover files deleted from Recycle Bin, recover formatted and RAW partitions and restore lost partitions easily. It supports recovering lost photos, documents, videos, audio, etc. from PC, external drives, virtual disk, SD card, flash drive, memory card, etc. It supports recovery from NTFS, FAT32, FAT16 and exFAT partitions. 1. Recover lost partitions: get back deleted or lost partitions caused by hard drive repartition or system crash. 2. Damaged partition recovery: recover lost files from damaged, RAW, inaccessible, corrupted or formatted partitions and drives. 3. File recovery: recover empty Recycle Bin and recover deleted, formatted and lost files from various storage devices. 4. Recover files from disk: scan selected hard drive or USB drive fully and restore lost data and partitions. 5. Provides file preview function so that users can check file quality in advance. File preview supports photo, picture, documents, video and audio. 6. Wizard interface guides through recovery process step by step and no specialized skills are needed. 7. Eassos Recovery displays lost files it just finds out when file scanning is working. Scanning process can pause and continue based on demands.
What is new in this release:
Version 126.96.36.1996: 1. Support NTFS partition whose cluster is larger than 128 sectors. 2. Optimize file recovery feature for exFAT partition. 3. Optimize recovery of NEF files. 4. Optimize selection operations on file list. 5. Fixed an issue that the selected folder number was incorrect. 6. Fixed an issue that sometimes the program corrupted when recovering files from FAT32 partition. 7. Fixed an issue that the directory structure might not be reorganized after stopping scanning process. 8. Fixed an issue that error might occur when copying file after scanning. 9. Fixed an issue that the justify of Size list changed from right-justify to left-justify after clicking Size title in files panel.
What is new in version 188.8.131.526:
1. Improve file preview for text files and judge character encoding automatically. 2. Improve application stability. 3. Improve the support for mp4 files
What is new in version 184.108.40.2069:
Version 220.127.116.119: 1. Support exFAT data recovery. 2. Enhance file recovery for FAT32 partition and improve success rate. 3. "Recover Files From Partition" becomes able to recover files from entire USB flash drive directly. 4. When searching for lost partitions, it won't prompt "this is a logical partition" if the ending location is beyond 2TB range. 5. File filter dialog box remembers last settings automatically. 6. Optimize interface details. 7. Fixes an issue that files couldn't be previewed when recovering deleted files from FAT32 partition. 8. Fixes an issue that application couldn't copy files to network computer. 9. Fixes an issue for file recovery that in some situations application didn't update scanning result immediately after loading scanning progress. 10. Fixes an issue that in some cases software couldn't be registered online.
What is new in version 4.0.1:
Version 4.0.1: 1. File copy supports extremely long file path. 2. Reduces the possibility that software stopped responding during scanning files. 3. Files under "Orphaned Files" are not marked with "?". 4. Recovered partition doesn't show drive letter. 5. Optimizes the time when "Stop" and "Continue" buttons start work. 6. Supports register on tablet devices. 7. Corrects a mistake that the program failed to display progress correctly when recovering deleted files from NTFS partition. 8. Fixes an issue that selection status was incorrect after scanning FAT partition. 9. Fixes an issue that file directory tree failed to refresh automatically when scanning entire disk. 10. Fixes a bug that files couldn't be copied out when illegal file name existed. 11. Fixes an issue that software sometimes corrupted when it restarted rescanning after clicking "Back". 12. Fixes a bug that some recovered files were repeated after loading recovery progress when recovering deleted files from FAT partition. 13. Fixes an issue that software didn't update the way pictures display after switching to "Thumbnail" mode. 14. Fixes an issue that software corrupted when the drive being scanning was removed from computer.
What is new in version 18.104.22.168:
1. It is designed with fresh new user interface and improves user experience. 2. Data recovery feature doesn't filter partition when it finds out too few partitions, in order to avoid missing desired partition. 3. Fixes a bug that program corrupted occasionally when recovering files by type. 4. Improves file recovery feature which was unable to display file number exactly after loading recovery progress. 5. Fixes a bug that program might freeze while searching for lost data.
What is new in version 22.214.171.124:
Version 126.96.36.199: 1. Fault tolerance in this program works on GUID partition table, which supports loading problematic GUID partition table. 2. "Recovered Types" section in the recovery result is classified to facilitate file lookup. 3. Optimizes file recovery result for "Recovered Types", filtering out files that are obviously abnormal. 4. Improves File Recovery feature and program stability, supporting certain seriously damaged cases. 5. Adds "Preview" button on file list area to facilitate file preview. 6. Rectifies an issue that in some cases the program couldn't display percentage correctly after reloading file recovery progress. 7. Fixes an issue that it didn't display progress bar when rescanning files. 8. Fix a bug that program exited unusually when recovering lost files.
What is new in version 3.9:
Version 3.9: 1. Display files it just finds out for file preview during file scanning. 2. Add "Pause" button so that files can be saved when file scanning pauses. Besides, users are allowed to continue scanning after file scanning pauses. 3. Improve success rate of data recovery. 4. Increase file copy speed. 5. Prompts during file scanning are more accurate. 6. Fix a bug that program stopped working when previewing certain pictures. 7. Fix errors happened to file copy step in some cases.
What is new in version 3.8:
1. Optimizes file recovery function, filtering invalid partitions and speeding up arranging files. 2. Increases file scanning speed of recovering deleted files from NTFS partitions. 3. It is able to save scanning progress when the program recovers deleted files. 4. Recovered Typed doesn't display files that overlaps with files from normal directory structure. 5. It adds confirmation message for operations "Back", "Home" and Close when the program is scanning and displaying files. 6. Fixes a bug that it failed to show the exact folder number on the right-bottom interface. 7. Fixes a problem that the mark ".." showed on the right column after folding or unfolding the file directory tree. 8. Fixes an issue that all files were filtered out after emptying the filtering condition Name. 9. Fixes a bug that program corrupted when previewing certain pictures. 10. Redresses an issue that the statistics of selected files were not accurate when recovering files.
What is new in version 3.7.5:
1. Improves the stability.
2. The folder "Recovered Types (Recognized)" always shows after files are filtered by Modify Time.
3. The currently-clicked file can be checked and copied automatically when users copy files via context menu and no file is selected.
4. Shows result of saving partition table when the function "Recover Lost Partitions" is completed.
5. Responds to actions of connecting and disconnecting disks and updates interface instantly.
6. Statistics display in the bottom of interface when files or folders are selected in file list.
7. There is no need to restart the program after Offline Register, and it can be registered after the file Options.ini is copied to its directory.
8. Addresses a bug that program couldn't start when some USB flash drive was connected.
9. Fixes a bug that information followed hard drive icon under disk partition structure area couldn't show fully.
10. Rectifies a problem that F1 key couldn't open online manual though internet is connected.
11. Fixes a bug that it couldn't open vmdk disk which was larger than 500 GB and divided by 2GB.
Restores files with size of up to 64KB