The color changes can be made from a new page which is added to the Settings area.
The plugin generates a new stylesheet file for each color scheme created.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
What is new in this release:
- Many bug fixes and better compatibility with newer versions of WordPress.
- Updated all default color schemes that come packaged with the plugin. (You will need to delete all old versions of the default schemes and then deactivate and reactivate the plugin in order to get the new versions)
- Added a new "Orange" default color scheme.
What is new in version 4.1:
- Went back to prefixed function names instead of PHP 5.3 namespaces because of many complaints.
What is new in version 4.0:
- Schemes have been moved from the file system to the database to prevent various file permissions issues the old versions suffered from.
- Simplified a lot of the code thanks to using a custom post type in the background.
- Old scheme exports are not compatible with the new version. However, a simple copy-paste procedure from the old scheme file into the Add Scheme page should work fine.
- WordPress 2.7 or higher