Have you ever needed to resize and compress a photo for emailing or uploading to a website? Or crop a photo for adding to your OS X Address Book? Or capture a portion of the screen and send it off in an email?
EasyCrop takes the fuss out of performing these tasks. Simply drag images from the Finder, iPhoto or even a web browser and drop them into EasyCrop. Next, draw a crop box around the area you want to crop and make other adjustments with the intuitive controls if you'd like. And when you're happy with the result, simply drag it off to your email or other application. Voila!
With EasyCrop's unique and intuitive user interface, you no longer have:
- confusing file dialog boxes to navigate
- temporary files to delete
- the need to first make a copy of the original file
- prepare photos for emails
- add faces to contacts in your OS X Address Book
- set up pictures for your Mac OS X logon screen
- reduce image file size for posting to web sites
What is new in this release:
Fixed a bug introduced in the last version which prevented the output size from being set precisely.