Endicia for Mac is your complete USPS postage-printing solution. Easily feed one through your printer, it'll come out with postage. Domestic and International mailing labels are generated easily with the correct postage. No guessing or over-paying, pay the correct postage amount every time. Print your own postage, instantly. Use just like stamps. New Make-Your-Own feature allows you to just type in a postage amount and print. No more writing out forms by hand. Right form, every time. New customs forms no longer require a physical signature (as of May 14, 2007).
What is new in this release:
- International one-ply landscape labels on plain paper are now centered within the half sheet.
- Fixed an issue with creating international large flat envelopes.
- Corrected an issue where insurance prices for First-Class International Package Service were quoted as more expensive than would actually be charged.
- Fixed a crash with certain return address images.
- Improved error handling for loss of Internet connectivity or connection errors.
What is new in version 2.15.1:
- Fixes an issue where the program stalls on launch.
- Fixes an issue in generation of CP72 forms for M-Bags where the last line was missing.
- Fixes an error printing postage for international postcards in Printable Postage.
What is new in version 2.14.6:
- Batch status check will correctly update delivered pieces to the delivered status.
- Fixed other issues relating to checking status of recently shipped and delivered items.
- Fixed a rare crash showing alert panels.
What is new in version 2.14.5:
Changes and Bug Fixes:
- Fixed issue with printing pieces with fractional ounces (3.5oz letters and 15.9oz packages).
- The text in the description field from the main window will show up in reports on Endicia.com.
- Now links to tracking for letters/large envelopes through the Endicia web site from the mailing log.
- Improvements for accounts with custom USPS prices.
- Various cosmetic fixes.