Entropy is powerful yet easy to use trchiver that supports many popular formats like zip, rar and 7z. A versatile tool, Entropy allows you to extract an entire archive, or individual files within it, view contents of an archive instantly without extracting it, create new archives (including multi-volume split archives) and modify existing archives. Secure your archives using AES-256 encryption. Search within archives. Filter out unnecessary files. Supported formats include : 7z, arj, cab, chm, cpio, cramfs, deb, DMG, fat, flv, hfs, ISO, jar, lzh, lzma, mbr, msi, nsis, ntfs, RAR, rpm, squashfs, TAR, TAR.BZ2, TAR.GZ, udf, vhd, wim, xar, xpi, z, ZIP.
What is new in this release:
- Bug fixes for OS X 10.9 (Mavericks).
- Fixed issues with RAR v5 archives.
- Fixed a bug that could lead to symbolic links being stored as regular files in RAR archives.
- Fixed issues with Quick Look previews.
- Fixed a bug that could lead to file modes being ignored for tar archives.