EureKalc 3 is a MathCad like environment for numeric and symbolic calculation, dedicated to solving problems in the field of physics, mathematics, engineering...
With EureKalc 3 you can...
- Calculate with physical quantities (numbers with units)
- Calculate with lists of numbers (sequences and vectors)
- Present results in the form of tables and graphs
- Use variables and own functions and use them in your calculations
- Access easily physical constants and data sets
- Write equations in a normal algebraic notation
- Edit, duplicate, merge... equations
- Transform equations using a vast set of algebraic rules
- Calculate derivatives of functions
- Present your work in a neat and structured lay-out
- Export your pages as PDF
- Export your pages and equations to LaTex
- Export results of your calculations (to use in Excel for instance)
What is new in this release:
We are proud to announce the first official release of EureKalc 3. Versions beta.01 through beta 06 corrected many bugs.