Exchange Manipulator plug-in offers complete access to Microsoft Exchange mailboxes via Microsoft Outlook. The release of this product coincides with the release of the Outlook Manipulator plug-in. The Exchange Manipulator plug-in is an advanced version of the Outlook Manipulator plug-in. The Exchange Manipulator Plug-in contains all of the functionality of the Outlook Manipulator, plus the added functionality to access all Exchange Mailboxes.
What is new in this release:
- FileMaker 14 32-bit and 64-bit compatible
- The plug-in bit version that you use depends upon your FileMaker Pro bit version and the bit version of Microsoft Outlook. All applications need to be running in the same bit version. Note: 32-bit applications and 32-bit plug-ins will work on a 64-bit operation system
- Deprecated demo files for FileMaker 11 or earlier
What is new in version 188.8.131.52:
- Added support to allow accepting of meeting requests using a new parameter "ApptResponse" in the "PCEM_SaveRecord" function.
- Resolved issue when getting the "HTML Body" field of an HTML email message with a large body size.
- Resolved issue with generating blank emails in the Outbox when calling PCEM_SetFieldData( "Send On Behalf Of" )
- Resolved issue with getting "Server Busy" message when calling PCEM_Display( 1 ) or if Outlook is taking too long to respond to FileMaker
- Miscellaneous minor updates to demo files
- Exchange Manipulator is verified compatible with FileMaker Pro 10-13 and may work with earlier versions of FileMaker Pro.
- Exchange Manipulator is verified compatible with Windows 7/8 and may work with Windows XP/Vista.
- Updated Developer's Guide
- Updated Functions Guide
FileMaker Pro 10, Microsoft Outlook 2003