Exchange Server Toolbox is a plug-in for the Microsoft Exchange Server 2003-2013. With Exchange Server Toolbox, you can handle all e-mails arriving via the SMTP of the Exchange server using technologies already well-established in SmartPOP2Exchange. Filter spam reliably with the tried and tested SpamAssassin, use your favorite virus scanner for checking e-mail and backup each e-mail message. Feature Summary: Plug-in for the Microsoft Exchange Server - can be integrated seamlessly into the server environment. Almost all virus scanner programs may be used by SmartPOP2Exchange in order to discover and delete infected e-mail. Easy-to-use and clearly laid out user interface via MMC Spam filter: SpamAssassin is included ready for use, with Bayes filter and the possibility to learn spam and ham manually. Integrated blacklist and whitelist (for e-mail addresses) Backup service with the ability to write any incoming or outgoing e-mail message into a specified folder - thus easily meeting legal requirements for the archiving of business e-mail Separate, extended Windows event log Help file and PDF user manual included in installation Save your mail to keep your mail safe.
What is new in this release:
GoBD - compliant e-mail archiving solution (IDW PS880). New function: test connection for "auto-reply" and "send new mail". New time span options for importing messages from old archives. Several minor bug fixes.
What is new in version 5.4:
* GoBD - compliant e-mail archiving solution (IDW PS880) * New function: test connection for "auto-reply" and "send new mail" * New time span options for importing messages from old archives * Several minor bug fixes * http://www.jam-software.com/exchange_server_toolbox/changes.shtml
What is new in version 5.1:
- New SpamAssassin included
- Revised event log view
- New: Exporting mechanism for multiple messages
- New: Body Indexing for mail archive is now optional
- New: Action extracting attachments
- Several minor bug fixes
Exchange Server 2003 (32bit) - 2013 (64bit)