ExpertConsultant (EC for short) is a standalone business database designed in Filemaker for the Macintosh. "Standalone" means you do not need any additional software to run the basic modules of EC. Within EC, all business information can be recorded and tracked, regarding Clients, Vendors, Products,Billing, Purchases, Contacts and much more. EC is not a full-fledged accounting program, but it compliments any accounting activities nicely by quickly providing you the ability to run your business. EC permits record-keeping for the consultant, the retailer, or businesses which bill both by time and by product sales. The optional inventory module permits standard inventory accounting for fast, effective stock tracking. Additional modules are under development.
What is new in this release:
- Custinfo: added Find feature, selectable navigation link back to related client
- Setup: updated registration fee language to reflect charitable donation option.
- Manufact: UI update
- Purchase: fixed the confusing entry of a date into the 'received field' that was in the year 3000. Left over from early development, this date field now remains blank until the purchase is received. A one-time maintenance routine will run to correct any records that have this date to note the record as unreceived.
- Billing: expanded phone field on printed layouts for longer strings.
- Client: corrected errant pulldown selection for flagging client to apple sales tax. Now common across all layouts for same select option. UI update expanded State field width in list mode for visibility.
Trial is limited to 100 client or billing invoice records. Product is CareWare -- simply provide proof of charitable donation to obtain license.