Export Calendars Pro is a powerful and flexible tool to export events and reminders stored in your Mac's Calendar and Reminders apps into various tabular data files like Excel, CSV or tab-delimited text. You can also export almost any Address Book field for any participant attached to an event, including fields with custom labels. You're able to configure the export format individually and save the settings in templates for later use.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed a bug that caused some end dates to be exported in the wrong time zone.
- For Excel spreadsheets, dates are now exported without the time value when the "Excel Date" format is used to allow data grouping by dates. Similarly, times are now exported without the date value when the "Excel Time" format is used.
- The built-in "Google Calendar" export template was updated to work with the current version of Google Calendar.
What is new in version 1.5:
- You can now export events and reminders straight to the clipboard, either as plain text or as rich text (in two different formats that most applications do support).
- You can now switch between different time zones when searching for events. Search results are matched and displayed in the context of the selected time zone. When exporting, the selected time zone is also used for date and time fields whose export mode is set to "Use current time zone".
- The app can now also use the value found in an event's "Participant Name" field to search for linked contacts. You can turn this on/off by (un)checking "Allow Contact Lookups by Participant Name" from the "Calendar" menu in the menubar. This feature can be useful if the operating system is unable to find the linked contact by itself.
- Fixes a bug with ISO Date/Time formats where the AM/PM symbol were erroneously appended if the global time format in System Preferences is set to a 12-Hour Time.
What is new in version 1.4.2:
- New export template: Google Calendar CSV
- Boolean values can now be formatted with True/False, Yes/No und 1/0.
- Excel file format: The Excel cell format for durations has changed for minute and hour formats from "Text" to a time format to allow calculations.
- CSV file format: The decimal separator is now customizable.
What is new in version 1.4.1:
- Added support for external event identifiers.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some completed reminders from being listed in the search results.
- A reminder's priority will now be exported correctly again.
- Improved compatibility with future OS X versions.
What is new in version 1.4:
- Added time zone support. Dates are now exported in the event's time zone by default. Previously, dates were exported in your local time zone (this option is still available). Use a date's format menu to switch between the modes.
- The app no longer performs an auto-refresh by default whenever changes are made to the Calendar database. You can re-enable Auto-Refreshing in the "Calendars" menu.
- The app no longer requires access to your contacts and reminders in order to run.
What is new in version 1.3.3:
- You can now filter events by participants
- You can now permanently hide reminders (and calendars, too).
- For the end date of an all-day event, midnight of the following day is no longer used as the basis for the calculation. Instead, the value subtracted by 1 second will be returned.
- Added support for property "Travel Time". Only available on OS X 10.10 or newer.
- Dates in Excel files are now based on the 1904 date system.
- Fixes a bug that prevented events from being found when a search term occured in the event title as well as in the event notes.
- Added german localization
What is new in version 1.3.2:
- The number of search results is no longer limited to a maximum of four years.
Every exported string longer than four chars will be crippled with an asterik '*'.