Exportizer Pro is a database export tool. It allows exporting data to database, file, clipboard, or printer. Exportizer Pro works via ADO, BDE, or Interbase. It can open ODBC data sources, files of DB, DBF, MDB, ACCDB, XLS, XSLX, XLSM, XLSB, GDB, IB, FDB, HTML, UDL, DBC, TXT, CSV types, and databases specified by ADO connection strings. Data can be exported to several file formats like text, CSV, XLSX, XLS, DOCX, RTF, PDF, SLK, XML, HTML, dBase (DBF), SQL Script (with INSERT, MERGE, UPDATE, or DELETE commands), and to relational database of any type supported by ADO, BDE, or Interbase. It is possible to export all or selected database files from a folder or all or selected tables from a database at once.
Exportizer Pro can automatically detect the most known image types (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, and ICO) in BLOB fields and export them, for example, to HTML. Many export options ensure full control over output. There is an ability to specify the source-to-target field mappings. Export operations can be performed either via the program interface or via command line with large number of parameters.You can generate needed command line directly from the GUI. Export commands can also be prepared in action files. It is possible to copy data to clipboard or print them. There are several utility functions for data manipulating and bookmarking.
What is new in this release:
- Exporting data to XLSX.
- Export speed increased up to 2 times for most of export formats.
- Minor bugfixes in expression calculation engine.
What is new in version 6.0.3:
- Minor changes in exporting to SQL Script for SQL Server.
- Bugs fixed in exporting to PDF.
What is new in version 6.0.2:
- Improvements in database grid.
What is new in version 6.0.1:
- Minor changes in export to PostgreSQL.
What is new in version 6.0:
- New export formats: PDF, SYLK, Excel (OLE), Word (OLE).
- Ability to work with favorite export formats only.
- Automatically checking for new program version.
- Minor changes in data grid.
What is new in version 5.6:
- Minor improvements in export routines.
What is new in version 5.5.9:
- New functions for using in calculated fields.
- Improvements in GUI.
What is new in version 5.5.8:
- Minor improvements in GUI.
What is new in version 5.5.6:
- Minor changes in exporting to HTML and RTF.
- New expression engine functions to use in dynamically calculated expressions.
What is new in version 5.5.4:
- Better processing SQL Server Compact (SDF) files.
- New export option for multi-table HTML export: Create index file.
- Several minor bugs fixed.
What is new in version 5.5.2:
- Ability to use dynamically calculated expressions when exporting to text file.
What is new in version 126.96.36.1998:
- Several new expression engine functions which can be used in HTML templates.
- Minor fixes in Help topics describing expression engine functions.
- Redesigned Export dialog.
What is new in version 5.4.9:
- Minor changes in exporting to SQL Script.
What is new in version 5.4.8:
- Improvement of copy/paste functionality in database grids: 1) Minor display errors fixed. 2) Now, pasting cells from clipboard using Ctrl+Alt+V can be done in Update+Insert mode, i.e. updating existing cells and inserting new cells if cell range in clipboard beyonds last record in target table.
- Optimized 'Use SQL parameters' export option for several database types.
What is new in version 5.4.7:
- Ability select an arbitrary range of cells in database grid by mouse and then copy them to clipboard using Ctrl+C combination.
- Ability to copy graphic data directly from database grid using Ctrl+C combination.
- Minor changes in export GUI.
What is new in version 188.8.131.521:
- New export modes for Database target format: UPDATE, APPEND+UPDATE, and DELETE.
- New export option for Database target format: Use SQL parameters. It works with memory saving mode and allows to export BLOB fields and can significantly improve the export performance for some database types.
- New command line parameters for exporting to Database target format: /KeyFields, /UseSQLParameters.
- Minor bugfixes for SQL Script target format.
- Minor changes.
What is new in version 5.4.4:
- New export options for SQL Script target format: ability to produce not only INSERT statements, but also UPDATE, MERGE, and DELETE ones.
- New command line parameters for export to SQL Script: /SQLStatementType and /KeyFields.
- Minor changes.
ADO 2.1/BDE 5.0/Interbase 6.0