FastScripts is a utility for quickly and elegantly executing AppleScript and shell scripts from within any application. FastScripts is a super-charged replacement for the Apple "Script Menu" menu extra. In addition to the functionality provided by Apple's Script Menu utility, FastScripts offers a number of compelling improvements.
What is new in this release:
- Fix to avoid copying contents of a script to the standard input when running a shell script
- Fix a bug that prevented the keyboard shortcuts script list in preferences from remembering its expanded state across launches
What is new in version 2.6.8:
- Fix a bug from 2.6.7 that caused the menu bar icon to draw too lightly in OS X Yosemite
- Restore proper functionality of aliases to folders within the script hierarchy
- Fix a typo in the first-launch welcome message