Filmora is an all-in-one home video editing production software that has powerful functionality and a fully stacked feature set. Filmora is a solid app that gives you the features and styles that have been previously only available to professional film makers that have a certain level of experience and the expensive applications to match. Filmora has a simple drag and drop interface, which gives you the freedom to be artistic with the story that you want to create. Key features: Text and titles: support for animated text. Music library: support for adding your music tracks. Overlays and filters: specifically designed filters and overlays to give your a professional finish. Elements: Still and motion graphic support. Unique visual effects: you can incorporate over 100 visual effects. Speed control: Slow motion and time lapse support.
What is new in this release:
- Native 64 bit application to ensure best performance on 64 bit OS.
What is new in version 7.0.2:
- Resolved some minor issues
What is new in version 7.0:
- 1.New Dark skin and skin switcher
- 2.New text engine with rich text support and new texts templates
- 3.Real frame by frame control with audio output
- 4.New Standrad Menu for application
- 5.Improved export video quality and supports 4K output
- 6.Added back Message Center;
What is new in version 6.6.0:
- New UI for rebranding.
- Smart thumbnail previews.
- New effects and categories.
- Adds the ability to archive project file for transferring between PCs and avoid media file missing.
- Adds the ability to relocate missing media in saved project, resolved the issue of project unable to save in some cases.
- Adds the ability to import Media directly from AVCHD camcorder and Mobile phone(iOS, Android).
- Timeline UX optimization for resolving the too easy to cut clip into two parts when move clips on Timeline issue.
Watermark on video