The missing plugin system for Spotlight. Flashlight is an unofficial Spotlight API that allows you to programmatically process queries and add additional results. It's very rough right now, and a horrendous hack, but a fun proof of concept.
What is new in this release:
- More localized
- No new features
What is new in version 0.98.2:
What is new in version 0.97.3:
- Flashlight is now code-signed, making it easier to install on Macs with stricter security settings.
What is new in version 0.97.1:
- We've added an option to hide the new Flashlight item in the system menu bar
What is new in version 0.96.5:
- fixes for a bunch of setup issues
- improved Korean translation
- improved command parsing
What is new in version 0.95.4:
- various performance and stability improvements
- new Greek translation
What is new in version 0.95.3:
Fix a crashing bug for a large number of users.
What is new in version 0.94:
- more accurate command parsing, thanks to a couple of parsing bugs squashed
- a new API for easily writing plugins to accept dates as input (see the updated reminder me plugin, for example, or timestamp)
- updates to German localization
- a couple other minor tweaks
What is new in version 0.71:
- Minor changes to support some major new plugin features.
- Bug fixes and perfomance improvements, as always.
What is new in version 0.61:
Minor command-parsing improvements.