Web applications like Gmail, Facebook, Campfire and Pandora are becoming more and more like desktop applications every day. Running each of these web apps in a separate tab in your browser can be a real pain. Fluid lets you create a Real Mac App (or "Fluid App") out of any website or web application, effectively turning your favorite web apps into OS X desktop apps. Creating a Fluid App out of your favorite website is simple. Enter the website's URL, provide a name, and optionally choose an icon. Click "Create", and within seconds your chosen website has a permanent home on your Mac as a real Mac application that appears in your Dock.
What is new in this release:
- NEW: Improved support for macOS 10.12 Sierra.
What is new in version 1.8.5:
- NEW: Improved support for OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
What is new in version 1.8.4:
- NEW: Improved support for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- NEW: Userscripts & Userstyles may now be applied to content in Browsa PlugIn side panels.
- NEW: The URLs from the default search engine (Google) are no longer whitelisted by default.
What is new in version 1.8.3:
Improved support for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.