The FM Books Connector plug-in provides FileMaker Pro access to every available record stored in a QuickBooks company file. Using this plug-in you can freely and easily exchange data between these two powerful applications. It allows you to populate QuickBooks with FileMaker data, and extract data from QuickBooks into FileMaker. It does not require knowledge of XML, communicates with all available QuickBooks Tables, Records, and Fields. It also includes demo file and detailed documentation, online tutorial videos for coding examples.
What is new in this release:
- Updated Developers Guide - Updated the handling of a large QuickBooks result set in the 32-bit plug-in to prevent a crash condition when working through the response records
What is new in version 220.127.116.11:
Version 9.0.01: Resolved an issue in the FM QB Bridge that prevented connection to older versions of QuickBooks. This issue only affects the 64-bit version of the FM Books Connector plug-in.
What is new in version 9.0:
Version 9.0: Added compatibility for QuickBooks 2017 Pro, Premier, and Enterprise US editions; Added compatibility for FileMaker 64-bit; Created MSI installer package for Windows; Updated Developer's Guide; Updated Demo file; This plug-in is verified compatible with FileMaker Pro 13-15 for Windows (32-bit) and FileMaker Pro 14-15 (64-bit).
What is new in version 18.104.22.168:
Version 22.214.171.124 resolved issue in which certain request types were not fully defined in newer versions of the QBXML SDK.
What is new in version 126.96.36.199:
- Added support for QuickBooks 2015 Pro, Premier, and Enterprise US editions
- Added support for QuickBooks 2015 UK and Canadian editions
- Added support for Reckon Accounts 2014 (Australia)
- Updated to resolve errors received when calling PCQB_ZParseXML
FileMaker Pro 10; QuickBooks 2011